Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Ice Dragon Nest │ Taiwan 1st Team (04/12/16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Q8w2o9Mt0;-; i want to play like that guardian... xD
Small Soulhacker 1y
Soulhacker0138Small Soulhacker 1y
General Discussion

DRAGON NEST KR UPDATE 6TH APR: ICE DRAGON NEST HARDCORE

Ice Dragon Nest Hardcore/4-man ModeIce Dragon Nest:*entry ticket : not required anymore!Ice Dragon Nest Hardcore Mode:* party size: 5 – 8* entry ticket: Seed of Snow (Hardcore)* Clear limit: 1 per week* Revival limit: 0Ice Dragon Nest 4-man mode:*...
Small von 1y
von0145Small von 1y
General Discussion

RDN HC PARTIES

Ohayooo!Going to put a link here for google docs so everyone can see what classes we need/who is in what party and what time we're going to run* NOTE : DO NOT BUT REALLY DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THIS LINK UNLESS YOU'RE IN THE PARTY, THEN U CAN CH...
Small Gamba 1y
Gamba2242Small Celestialbeing 1y
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Member avatar small -Alone 1y
-Alone6563Small Gamba 1y
General Discussion

DRAGON NEST KR UPDATE 6TH JAN: DANCER, CHASER, SALEANA, MACHINA SKILL CHANGES

Dragon Nest KR has applied new updates on 6th Jan 2016, including Nightmare Stage 4, 80L Dragon Jade, skill changes to Dancer, Saleana, Crusader, Gladiator, Chaser, Machina, Silver Hunter etc.Skill ChangesWarrior:*Dash Kick: CD is reduced by 1 sec...
Small von 1y
von0200Small von 1y
General Discussion

RDN HC GUILD RUNS

Hey there guys, it's me Gamba ^^Okay so first of all I know that we're all frustrated and sad about the fact that we can't clear rdn hc as a guild, but it's all about to change.The biggest issue we have is that roughly 50% of our good players are ...
Small Gamba 1y
Gamba4167Small Buzah 1y
General Discussion

RDN CARRY SERVICES AND PRACTICE RUNS

Hey there guys, it's me once again, spammin the forum hahaAye so, what I wanted to talk about are the rdn guild runs.So far we've been mostly carrying our new members so they could "get" some rdn exp,items and clears but I don't think it's working...
Small Gamba 1y
Gamba3290Small Gamba 1y
General Discussion

DIMENSIONAL KEYS FOR GUILDIES

Many of u already know, but some don't..that we have tons of keys in the guild.Of course we were able to get them thanks to you guys, therefore everyone has the right to ask GM/veterans/seniors to take out keys for them. It might be not that impor...
Small Gamba 1y
Gamba064Small Gamba 1y
General Discussion

Gear Master Changes | New Ex/Class Mastery [Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1UVPFwo4ToU have to see it Trigga :v, Moar absurd dmg for u <3...
Small Soulhacker 1y
Soulhacker090Small Soulhacker 1y
General Discussion

RDN-HC | NA Video

I want to leave this video here xd, i like how they coordinate to use the buffs and don't skip any mechanic :v... like the bridge one...Its from point of view of Gear Master <3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Aemc68kzEI hope u like it :v...
Small Soulhacker 1y
Soulhacker0153Small Soulhacker 1y
Page 1